Color Restocked: We partner with an woman-powered, independent dye company in Peru for the hand-dying of these special collections. Quantities are limited!
About our Packable Sun Hat:
* Hand crocheted and fitted with a flexible wire brim
* Stretches to fit most sizes
* Can be worn in any season
* Packs flat for travel
* Comes packaged in a "Hat Bag" which doubles as a reusable bag
* Organic Cotton Fiber & All-natural, plant based dyes
color: coca: dyed with chilca leaves, a common and abundant plant harvested in the Sacred Valley of Cusco. Often thought of as a weed (mala hierba), chilca grows where there is plenty of water, especially along river banks and around lakes. It’s available to harvest year round and best to dye when fresh as opposed to dried leaves.
Due to Covid precautions all sales are final until 2022